Why is a blog about the building of a house using alternate materials running a wine giveaway?
It is quite simple. Since we took possession of the property and began working on the project, we have had no time to celebrate this fine turn of events. We are now property owners and that’s huge! A great way to celebrate is by enjoying a good meal accompanied by a great bottle of wine, along with some close family and/or friends. We are therefore looking for someone who wants to celebrate with us and have set aside a gift for one of our readers; an awesome bottle of wine from one of our favourite Western Cape wine farms – Badsberg! Hence, the wine giveaway.
Secondly, this giveaway marks our very first giveaway (more to come), and we thought it would be fun to kick-start our giveaways with something celebratory.
We are giving away one bottle of Badsberg Pinotage 2016.
Badsberg wine farm is situated near Rawsonville (20 km from Worcester) and was established in the 1950s. Over the decades they have produced some fine wine and we enjoy dropping by when we are in the area.
This particular wine recently won some prestigious awards, including the coveted General Smuts Trophy, and you can easily spend over R300 on a bottle if you want it decorated with several award stickers. (Buy it here). (NB: The prize bottle is not so decorated).
Please note that this is not a sponsored post. We purchased this bottle of wine ourselves.
Wine Giveaway Enter Here!
Terms, Conditions and Rules
- Due to the nature of this prize, only residents living in South Africa, over the age of 18 may apply
- We reserve the right to ask the winner for proof of age
- We require a physical address of the winner in order to make delivery of the gift/prize
- The winner will be contacted by email. If no response is received within three working days, we reserve the right to choose another winner
- The judges’ decision is final
- The prize cannot be transferred for cash
- This giveaway ends at midnight on the 31st of May 2018. The winner will be contacted the following week.
How to Enter
- Sign up for our free newsletter using the box below. We will never willingly share your details with anyone.
- Tell your friends about this blog & giveaway. You can use the share buttons at the end of this post.